All split parts must have the same name, except for their extensions (.001, .002, .__a, .__b, etc.). Joining split parts is equivalent to restoring original file.
1. Switch to the “Joining” tab:
2. Select the first split part (.001 or .__a file). There are several ways to select the first split part:
– Choose the first part from open dialog
– Drag the first part from Windows Explorer and drop to the “Joining” tab
– Edit the first part name directly
– If you have FFSJ-standard installed, you can right click a split part and click “Join” from Shell context menu.
3. Setup parameters according to your preference: Change output file, specify your split parts are in different locations, etc.
4. Click “Join” button, enter the password if your split parts are password-protected, and wait until File Joiner complete the task. You will see the message:
A small .EXE file consisting of all basic features, appropriate for all users.
An installation package required administrator privilege to install full features.