1. How do I play .001, .002, etc. files?
Please get HJSplit. Download the files .001, .002, etc. Put the files in the same folder. Open HJSplit > click JOIN > click INPUT FILE > browse and SELECT your .001 file > click START. This will produce a playable file with all parts joined in the same folder.
2. How do I download torrents?
Download a torrent software like uTorrent > download the torrent file > open that torrent file with uTorrent > it should start downloading. If the download is slow or does not start, just wait for my Mediafire links.
3. What are the video resolutions of your files?
Music shows, performance are all either 1920×1080 only. (TP, TS & MPG)
4. What video player should I use?
We recommend GOM PLAYER. It plays almost all our files and is very user-friendly. It has a lot of options such as switching to widescreen, taking screen captures, adjusting audio, etc. There are also many other players like KM Player, Daum Pot Player, Windows Media Player, etc.
5. My videos don’t have sound or video and audio do not match?
Check your codecs. Our files are mostly MPEG2 or H264 encoded. You may need to install ffdshow codecs here or here. Also, if you use GOM Player, it will tell you which codecs you need. Recommend THIS CODEC for all video type***
6. How can I download large files without my download pausing at 99%?
if you use Internet Download Manager. you should read this information click. This can help you to download without pausing at 99%
7. Which program do you use to cut TP/TS file?