1. How do I play .001, .002, etc. files?
Please get HJSplit. Download the files .001, .002, etc. Put the files in the same folder. Open HJSplit > click JOIN > click INPUT FILE > browse and SELECT your .001 file > click START. This will produce a playable file with all parts joined in the same folder. This program supports both Windows and OSX.
2. How to join .001.zip, .002.zip, .003.zip, etc files?
After download all .zip files, please extract all parts with WinZip or WinRAR. After that, you can use HJSplit to merge all part files together.
3. Which software you used to cut the high quality ts or tp file?
I used Smart Cutter.
4. How do I download torrents?
Download a torrent software like uTorrent > download the torrent file > open that torrent file with uTorrent > it should start downloading. If the download is slow or does not start, just wait for my Google Drive links.
5. I can not download from Google Drive, It shows the message "Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently".
Please follow this topic.
6. What are the video resolutions of your files?
Music shows, performance are all either 1920×1080 (HD) and 3840×2160 (UHD 4K)
7. What video player should I use?
We recommend Pot Player (팟플레이어). It plays almost all our files and is very user-friendly. It has a lot of options such as switching to widescreen, taking screen captures, adjusting audio, etc. There are also many other players like KM Player, GOM Player, Windows Media Player, etc. If you working on Apple OSX, please install 5KPlayer or Macgo Blu-ray Player.
8. My videos don’t have sound or video and audio do not match?
Check your codecs. Our files are mostly MPEG-2, XVID or H264 encoded. You may need to install K-Lite Mega Pack. Also, if you use GOM Player, it will tell you which codecs you need.
9. What should I do if I've found a dead link or Google Drive link is not provided?
You can leave your request message to re-upload dead files at Fans Board section. We will re-upload it as much as possible.
10. Are you accept new uploader?
Yes! You can share your files only at Files Collection section.